UNFORTUNATELY THIS EXCURSION IS CURENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
Millennium Cross - St.Panteleymon Church - Matka Canyon
Our Skopje Surroundings tour gives you a perfect opportunity to discover the most popular places outside of the city.
During this tour first, we will visit the Millennium Cross on a nearby mountain Vodno, which was erected on the mountain summit to mark two millenniums of Christianity.
After enjoying the breathtaking view of the valley, we will be heading toward the St.Panteleymon Church, build in the 11th century, where you will be able to enjoy the masterpieces of the Bysantinian fresco painters.
We gonna finish the tour in the Matka Canyon, where you will enjoy the beautiful nature, and maybe take a trip in a small boat up and down the lake. This optional activity will give you an opportunity to visit one of the caves in the canyon.
the route sometimes might be rearranged due to the weather conditions or some other curcumstances
Tour starting time:
- negotiable (we suggest early morning start)
- for 1 to 3 people: 65 Euros/4000 MKD
- for 4 or more people: the price is nagotiable
The price includes
- pick up/drop off from your accommodation or other
previously arranged location (in the city area)
- transportation and professional guidance
The price does not include
- cable car return ticket to the cross = 100 MKD/1.6 Euros